It’s the most wonderful time of the year…. Which means it’s Nordstrom Anniversary Sale time! I’ve made a list of some of my current obsessions.
- Tory Burch Adeline Boot: These are the ultimate riding boot. I love the almond color, buckle and of course gold Tory logo.
- Chelsea28 Bell Sleeve Poplin Top: Bell sleeves are all the rage right now and for less than $60, this top is the perfect statement piece.
- Missoni Wool Blend Zigzag Scarf: I know it’s currently a hundred degrees in Texas, but if you’re dreaming on a cold winter, a Missoni scarf is a must have. I got a pink and red Missoni zigzag scarf years ago and it’s still one of my favorite scarves!
- Spanx Faux Leather Leggings: I got these leggings last December after trying them on and falling head over heels in love. They are the perfect amount of shine for leather leggings, and make your legs look flawless.
- Giorgio Armani Beauty Eye Set: Armani’s Eye Tint is a beauty must have, it goes on smooth and looks like something off the red carpet. Their mascara is also one of my favorite beauty must haves.
- Ted Baker London Large Paulet Neon Tote: Ted Baker creates the most breathtaking floral prints you’ll ever see and this tote is no exception. At under $150 this classic bag is a steal!
- BKR Spike Jet & Elle Water Bottle Duo: It’s a scientific fact that cuter water bottles make you drink more water (well, maybe not scientific….). I have a BKR and it’s the most fashionable way to stay hydrated!